1. Buster loves to be outside. Too bad mama hates being outside with Buster. Thank goodness for good weather and big siblings who can keep an eye on him:
2. Here is where Buster sits during Sacrament meeting. I know. I have officially given up. I am hoping people are giving me the single mom pass:
3. He loves Airbourne--all of my kids do. We just discovered how fun (and expensive) it is. I saw Bentley (from the Bachelorette) there recently (he owns it) but couldn't get a photo:
4. He loves helping me bake cookies and will eat the dough even when it is just Crisco and sugar:
1. Ryan plays on a soccer team called "Orange Crush" with his buddies. He is the biggest and slowest kid out there but he thinks he is awesome. Sam coaches:
2. He goes to preschool and tries to make excuses every day for why he is too sick to go.
3. Ryan is deathly afraid of the Chick-fil-a cow, Cosmo (he calls him "the Cougar") and the Jazz bear. Here he is at the Jazz game hiding on the ground because he saw the Jazz bear coming up the aisle.
4. Ry Ry spends most of his time at home in costume. Sammie never cared about costumes the way my boys do:
1. Sammie recently had a birthday party at the Lion House. She truly has the cutest friends and they were so good.
2. Sammie loves to dance and tumble. If she is home, she is tumbling. If she is outside, she is tumbling. If she is at recess, she is tumbling. You get the idea:
3. She is obsessed with clothes. Yes, this freaks me out. Sam took her to Nordstrom to spend a birthday gift card and this is the outfit she picked out. She told Sam he had no taste and to back off and let her shop. Scary:
4. She loved skiing this Spring. She is my most adventurous kid:
1. Luke is playing in a Super League (competition league) for basketball this Spring and loves it. Sam is coaching. Luke spends a lot of time outside shooting baskets in the backyard.
2. He went with Sam to Leapin' Leaners in March. Luke was in HEAVEN. He met all the Jazz players. His favorite is Derrick Favors (I am too lazy to crop any of these photos):
3. He got to interview Alec Burks and Luke asked him how much he makes per game. Alema Harrington and Burks busted up laughing:
4. Luke (and I) made this BYU football cake for the Blue and Gold banquet. Much better than his cake last year.
1. I have been having a lot of fun dating a guy named Cole. He lives here in SL and has three kids. He makes me laugh:
I tell him he looks like Paul Rudd (he will kill me for posting this):
2. I still go to the gym most days. I go in spurts for what I like to buy and right now I am obsessed with gym clothes and shoes. I am currently looking for the perfect pair of fluorescent orange Nikes. I know...the important things in life right? Once again, glad no husband in the picture as I order and return shoes.
3. I am in charge of making a yearbook for Luke's class for the end of the year. Why oh why do I sign up for this stuff at the first of the year?
4. Other than running kids to all of the aforementioned activities, I get to do lunches and dinners here and there with friends. I went to Gourmet Dinner Night Monday night and laughed and ate the best food. I am so lucky to have such good friends in my life. They make me happy.