1. People have told me I look like Elliot on Scrubs.
2. I am terrified of birds.
3. I have never balanced a checkbook or checked my balance online.
4. I spend way too much money on children's clothing.
5. I make a darn good carrot cake.
6. I have a terrible habit of picking the skin off my thumbs.
7. I am paranoid about my children drowning or being molested. I trust no one.
8. I honestly believe that under the right circumstances I could kill a man with my bare hands.
9.I subscribe to Real Simple magazine.
10. I make decisions with my gut more than my brain.
11. I love diet coke from the fountain--never from a can.
12. I hoard empty boxes. I will always ask for free boxes at stores and I never throw any away.
13. I prefer a bag of oreas to a restaurant dessert.
14. My last meal on earth will be Market Street Grill's clam chowder.
15. I love the color pink--it speaks to my soul.
Isn't this pink bug cute?
16. I love Target but I slum at Walmart because their prices are lower.
17. I knew I was going to have a boy first and did and knew I was going to have a girl next and did. I thought I was going to have another girl until I got pregnant and then I knew it was a boy.
18. I love my boys' dimples.
19. I love the smell of Samantha's clothes after she has worn them.
20. I don't enjoy play groups.
21. I am not a morning person--I struggle to get out of bed every day of my life.
22. I work out almost every day but don't watch what I eat, at all.
23. I collect Christmas ornaments and buy one whenever I go on a trip. (I still like them to go with my tree--usually a Santa or snowman in red and white.)
24. I have always felt bad for short men.
25. I enjoy throwing things away and detest clutter (except boxes!).
26. I value good customer service and will pay for it.
27. I think unloading the dishwasher is the worst chore ever.
28. I would never put anything I care about in the dryer.
29. I'm very competitive in games and sports.
30. I believe the only way to pay for a restaurant check in a group is the divide the total by the number of people eating and everyone pays the same amount. (even if you get soup and someone else gets steak--that's the price of doing business, baby.)
31. I prefer to shop alone.
32. I often tailgate when I drive. Sam says I look like I'm on a tow-line with the car in front of me.
33. I love to read but feel guilty doing it.
34. I am passive aggressive and inherently lazy. I hardly ever make my bed.
35. I am self-absorbed--hence the 100 list.
36. My favorite body part is my legs
37. My least favorite body part is my post-baby belly and fat arms.
38. I have been wearing tan cream on my legs since I was about 12 years old.
This is the best fake tanning product known to man. I will discuss it in another post.
39. When I'm resurrected I am going to beg for skin that tans.
40. I am claustorphobic and get uncomfortable in crowded places.
41. I am a good liar. I am not proud of this.
42. I cheated in the first grade and then lied about it.
43. I've danced my whole life. I was on Dance Company in high school.
44. I wrote for the school paper in high school, the Barb.
45. I got my drivers license the day I turned 16 and crashed the car taking it through Hardee's drive-thru that night.
46. My freshman year at BYU was a hard adjustment for me but turned out to be one of the best years of my life.
47. During college, I dated a professor. He was 39. I was 19. Even while I was doing it I knew it was so I would have good story to tell.
48.I attended BYU Jerusalem and consider it one of the best experiences of my life.
Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
49. I backpacked thorugh Europe after Jerusalem and stayed in youth hostils.
50. I fell in love with London because it reminded me of home. I missed America almost as much as I missed my family.
51. In college,I majored in English and minored in dating non-Americans (that one was for you dad!)
52. I met my husband through a friend at BYU. He is American.
55. I have always been happy and felt blessed in my life.
56.I like to give advice and I tend to be bossy with family.
57. I think multi-level marketing is of the devil.
58.I get invited to an inordinate amount of parties where people sell stuff.
59. I hate action movies.
60. I know almost every word to Raising Arizona and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
"I found myself driving past convenient stores that weren't on the way home." If you haven't seen this movie, go out and rent it tonight. Nicholas Cage is brilliant.
61.I love Church history and reading about Joseph Smith.
62. When I was little, I wanted to be a newscaster.
63. Then I started watching my dad's trials and realized I had to be a prosecutor.
64. I went to law school and became a prosecutor. I was always more interested in the facts of the case and the people than the law.
65. It still gets my heart pumping to hear a great closing argument, even on tv.
I love you Jack McCoy
66. I have never regretted my decision to stay home with my kids, not once.
67. My greatest flaw is impatience.
68. I yell too much at the little people in my home.
69. The quality I despise most in others is cheapness.
70. The quality I value most in others is loyalty.
71. I love decorating for the holidays. So do my kids.
72. I love traditions and my fondest memories of childhood involve traditions.
73. I would leave the house without make-up but would never leave without my toenails painted.
74. I have a favorite podiatrist.
75. I hate going to the dentist.
76. My favorite job was delivering flowers for Mildred's the summer after I graduated from collge.
77. In high school, my good friend's parents couldn't believe I was going to college.
78. I have a binder full of ideas for a dream home I’ll probably never build.
79. I dream of a mudroom in my home. I also dream of a classic white kitchen.
80.I love ribbon.
81. I make friends easily but prefer to keep them at arms length.
82.I love to buy things on the net so I can anticipate their arrival
83. I love Mexican Food.
84. I detest violence and hate guns.
85. I like sentimental things but have very few.
86. I love Christmas lights.
87. I love surprises but am rarely truly surprised.
88. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and know that he is my Savior.
89.I’d rather be called funny than beautiful.
90 I’d rather be beautiful than smart.
91. I’m the second child of 4 and I believe I'm my parents' favorite child, even though I was not their easiest or smartest child.
92. I’d rather get daisies than roses.
93. I have a testimony of designer denim. With that said, I buy most of my tops at Target and Old Navy. I also buy the cheapest sunglasses money can buy.
94. I think that there is too much handicapped parking at most places. I'm not trying to be discriminatory in saying this. It's just a fact.
95. I would never wear flip flops to church. I get very bugged when people dress too casually for church. My husband is tired of my rants about this.
96.I love tulips in the spring because they offer the hope of good weather ahead. But I love fall more. It has become my favorite season. (think boots, sweaters, good jeans!)
97. My greatest accomplishment was obtaining a guilty verdict on my first felony jury trial.
98.My greatest hope is to have my children gain testimonies of the gospel and love the Lord.
99. My proudest moment was watching one of my "old" laurels get married in the temple and having her tell me she was there because of me.
100. I have never gone to bed without flossing or removing my make-up.
Now, I would love to read your 100!