Here are yet more things I'm really loving right now:
1. Waking up this morning to a blanket of snow. Last night, I sheepishly put Buster in snowman footed x-mas pjs even though we haven't even hit Halloween yet. This morning, he looked downright appropriate for the season. Unfortunately, I haven't done laundry in over a week and he had no pants to wear so he stayed in that sleeper alllll day (even on a trip to Target and the dr.--I guess I'm THAT mom.)
2. Having said snow melt by late afternoon. I can only take so much of the white stuff. Now I want it gone. Back to fall please!
3. Everything in Boden's Winter catalogue. Boden speaks to me. Maybe it's the fact that the stuff is made in the UK and uber cool. Whatever the reason, I love everything in there. Look how cute this dress and jacket are:
This cute silk skirt too:
Trust me, everything in there is to die for. I don't have room to show you all the cute stuff.
4. Finding the most awesome cheap make-up brushes at Ulta Beauty supply. Where have they been all my life? Are you like me? Have you been using those crappy little sponge applicators that come with your eye-shadow. If so, discard immediately and head to Ulta to buy real makeup brushes. I'm not kidding folks--changed my life.
5. Having my mom take my kids two days in a row to do fun grandma stuff; i.e., making Halloween sugar cookies yesterday and making a pumpkin snowman (complete with orange food coloring sprayed on the snowman) today. Don't be jealous. She really is every bit as awesome as she sounds:
6. Knowing that Halloween will, in fact, be over after this weekend. I made the critical mistake of taking all four of my kids all by myself to our gym's Spooktacular. Just like my sister Ashley, it is my life's work to avoid crowds. The hoards of children at this thing dang near put me over the top. My kids loved it--think pony rides, games, crafts, food, etc. The only good thing is that I got this great idea for a party--apple sundaes:
All the toppings had cute names like Bat blood, candied ants, monster teeth, etc.
7. We got a new Golden Spoon five minutes from my house! For those of you living under a rock--it is only the best frozen yogurt known to man. The best part is--it is on the way to get my kids from school. Hello new 3:00 treat!
8. The Bumbo. Greatest invention. How did I ever make dinner when my other kids were babies?
9. Vitamin Water bottles. Truth be known, I'm not a huge fan of Vitamin water--I prefer Sobe. But have you ever read Vitamin Water's bottles? They are hilarious. Whoever is writing that stuff is genius.
10. Coordinating me and my kids for church. Since last Sunday was our primary program, we busted out the Christmas outfits early. Sam no longer wants to get in on the fun, so I got a matching outfit. Truth be known, 90% of my church clothes are black and white so this wasn't really new but it does warm my heart to look down the aisle at church and see everyone in matching duds:
What are you loving right now?