Is anyone still out there? I have heard from several of you wondering if I'm okay because this blog has all but died. I always hate January but this January takes the cake. I'm pretty sure the universe is out to get me. That..or I just do really dumb things. Probably both. Here are 10 shizzy things that have happened to me this month..in no particular order.
1. I got dropped from my health insurance. It is a long story and involves my own stupidity. Don't ask.
2. I broke my nose. No glory story here folks..just opened a door in my face (two days after finding out I am uninsured.)
3. I will be having surgery this week to repair my nose. I get to pay out of pocket for it because there was nothing else I wanted to spend 2600 DOLLARS ON!
4. I was deathly ill for most of the month.
5. I got in a car accident in a snow storm when my brakes locked up and I slid into someone.
6. Sammie left her skis (that are rentals) where the ski bus drops her off and Luke left his poles (also rentals). I now get to replace both.
7. I am pretty sure it has not gotten above 40 degrees the whole month. Most days, it has been below 10 degrees. Don't get me started about the smog and inversion. It breaks my spirit.
8. I worked out an average of one day a week for the whole month. My sanity is hanging by a thread.
9. I got called to be the Enrichment Coordinator for our ward. I haven't been to Enrichment in years.
10. I went to the dentist and found out I have four cavities. (The best part is..I no longer have dental insurance!)
Soooo, this is why I haven't been blogging. But I got a good feeling about February. It can only go up from here right?
I did actually have some good things that happened this month too. All involving John. Come back tomorrow for a happier post!