1. I am on the stake primary board over Activity Days. I am supposed to be planning our annual day camp that will happen in March. March people! How am I supposed to get motivated to plan that until February? The bad news is we have to use budget money from 2009 to buy items that I need for the camp. So I have to start planning now. Someone make me.
2. As I pulled into my driveway this morning. Sam had the third car garage open. Is this embarrassing enough? We are totally that family. Notice all the bikes, strollers (yes, there are four and I use them all), a scooter from the early '90s, pool noodles, tools, etc. I should really be out there cleaning it up.
3. Ryan is 19 months. I am half-way through is baby book. I feel absolutely great about myself that I have even gotten that far. I really struggled with whether to do a traditional scrapbook for him since it takes so much time and I have so little will. But I made nice books for Luke and Sammie and I feel guilty not doing the same for Ryan. Plus, I like to include letters from me and Sam and hair from the first haircut etc, so the Snapfish book won't work. I finally just bit the bullet and got started. Now I need to find the will to finish it.
This is what happens when you work on it at 1:30 a.m. like I do. You forget what year he was born:
4. I'm helping with Luke's Halloween party at school this week. I need to find a game to do with the first graders.
5. Load and organize my photos on the computer. Who am I kidding? This will probably never happen.
What I've been doing instead:
1. Watching this:
Sam sat down with me last night and we watched for a solid two hours. I couldn't pull myself away. Have you ever seen the really bad dancers do their "freestyle" routine. I think I laughed until I cried. Poor girls. I love how the producers show at least 30 seconds of footage of various girls sticking their number onto their bra. It almost gets obscene. I looked over at Sam and he was mesmerized.
The good news is I found what I am getting my sister Ashley for Christmas. Did you see her post about making the squad?
2. Reading other people's blogs.
3. Talking about doing #1-#5 above.
4. Making excuses for not doing #1-#5 above.
5. Collapsing into bed.