1. An on ramp to the freeway just opened minutes from my home. This is HUGE people! UDOT announced they were building it years ago and it is finally done. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I cruised onto I15 so easily.
2. Little boys in superhero costumes. Ryan loves his cousins and he is so lucky to have two that are his same age. This is my brother Rex's little boy:
3. Sobe beverages. I only buy the no-calorie ones because no one in their right mind would drink their calories. My favorite flavor is raspberry lemonade. It is actually not a life water one (with vitamins).
These babies went on sale at Smith's for 48 cents a piece and I cleaned 'em out. If the big one hits--I will be drinking Sobe. I justify it because I'm trying to limit my diet coke consumption. (I'm not giving it up, but trying to step down a level so to speak--the Sobe is my nicotine patch for Diet Coke.)
4. Halloween masks in the grocery store. I know you're confused. Let me explain. For years at Halloween time, I've been putting on scary masks and sneaking up on my unsuspecting kids in the cart. I love to watch them scream in horror. Then I take the mask off and laugh my guts out. I made Sammie take a picture of me. She was scared even though she knew it was me!
5. Leggings=as comfortable as sweats but stylish. My new staple. I can wear them with flats or boots. Getcha some.
6. Buster is finally getting his hair back. I think he is officially coming out of the ugly phase. This is cause for celebration. Someone get me a Sobe.
7. Gourmet Dinner Night with my girlfriends last night. There is nothing better than great food and girl talk. Last night was especially fun since the hostess' husband came out to kiss her goodnight in nothing but a pair of black "tighty whiteys." We all screamed. I wished I had my camera.
8. Glee. I've mentioned this show at least 8 times on my blog. If you're not watching this, you are seriously missing out. Sue Sylvester made me laugh 'til I cried this week. I'm so glad she won the Emmy. The Beast is brilliant too.
9. My new living room rug. It's from Target and I love it. Ignore the lack of accessories on the table. I am about to decorate for Halloween.
10. This one takes the cake. Star magazine (not as legit as Us and People but still....) and Reality Steve are reporting that Brad Womack is going to be the next bachelor. This is BIG! He was the Bachelor who didn't pick anyone last time he was on the show. Can you imagine the cajones it took to say no to both girls? I'll always remember him saying to Deanna, "I'm sorry, but I've got to say good-bye" in the hottest southern accent. I love that guy.
Update: I just read in Us magazine that Brad is the new bachelor. It is confirmed!!