Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Proof I Have Lost My Mind
All of this happened in a 72 hour window:
1. I left my purse at Sam's boss' house after his Christmas party. I was too busy enjoying all the fun stuff like launching these huge lanterns:
2. I completely spaced that Ryan had preschool yesterday...took him to the gym with me. Didn't even remember that I had forgotten it until last night.
3. I was helping the kids wrap presents for each other and put a gift for Sammie into a medium sized (fairly flat) box. The present wasn't cheap for being relatively small. I gave the gift to Ryan to carry upstairs. A mere minute later, I saw him playing and he didn't know where the gift was. We searched for THREE HOURS. I was going out of my mind and trying not to beat him. We finally found the gift behind the door right where he was playing. Why didn't I think to look there before I tore apart my entire house?
My naughty little helper:
4. I took Buster to a well child dr appt yesterday afternoon. When I got there, the receptionist told me they had no record of him having an appt that day.
Awesome photo of Buster with Santa:
5. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies with Ryan and burned the entire thing. That's what you get for having a double oven and putting cookies in both ovens and forgetting to set the timer. We are still eating them.
6. I drove to Gourmet Dinner night last night and forgot my camera. Turned around and drove all the way back home to get it just because I wanted this picture:
7. I forgot to pick up Luke's friend today for scouts. I drive this kid every week. I had to go back home and get him (15 minutes late!)\
8. I prepared everything to put a roast into the crockpot and then couldn't find the roast. I knew I had purchased it at the grocery store the day before.
Impressive right? Someone please tell me they are as brain dead as I am right now. I am hoping it is a combination of Christmas and some other stressful stuff going on in my life. I am too young for this!