I have been a
Disclaimer: This is not a veiled attempt to get anyone out there to buy me anything. This is what I would buy myself if I had the means...carry on.
1. iphone (in white). Part of the gift would be that I would not have to physically enter the Apple store or phone store and deal with the dudes in there to buy the thing. I have heard the 4S is good. I have no idea. I am currently operating with a dinosaur phone with no internet. I know, I know. And we thought the pioneers had it rough!
2. New bedding from Pottery Barn. Remember, I said we are pretending price was no object. I can currently see through my comforter. It has been through the war. I want to do a duvet and duvet cover this time. There is no rush on this. As long as I get new bedding when I remarry..I am good.
3. If I were to get said bedding, I would need some neat art for the wall in back of my bed. These are ridiculously over priced. But something similar would be awesome.
4. GPS navigator from Costco. Right now, I really have no need for this bad boy. But if I ever move, or go on a roadie, I am going to NEED this. I get lost driving to Suncrest--Gourmet Dinner Night friends can attest.
6. Gift cards to any girlie lunch places..Zupas, Rumbi, Blue Lemon, In n Out..what you say? In N Out ain't girly? It is.
7. Gift Card to Sanctuary Day spa. There is a dude there who gives the best massages on the planet. I am not exagerating. They are a combination sports/relaxation massage. He stretches you while he massages. A-MAZ-ING.
8. Bike Rack for my car. This one is called the Saris bones and it holds three bikes and would work on my mini van.
But at the end of the day, I would just be happy if I get to spend Christmas with the people I love most, my family. but the iphone wouldn't hurt.