1. Jason should never have proposed to Melissa if he felt that terrible about dumping Molly.
2. I think he got back to "real life" without the helicopter rides and dream dates and life got boring with Melissa. I think the producers had a big part in what happened as well.
3. Just like Melissa said, he wasn't willing to work on their relationship because it is easier to run (probably what happened with his ex-wife--pure speculation.)
4. I have a gut feeling he spoke with Molly before the "After the final Rose" segment and made sure she was on board. She faked the surprise well though.
5. Jason is a small man and not that cute. He is no Brad Womack. There is no reason either of those women should be fauning over him.
6. He fake cries a lot.
7. Of course Jason fell in love with two women. I could probably fall in love with 10 hot men given the opportunity (hi Sam!). He was in heat with two women.
8. I don't think Jason and Molly will last. But I'm not a hater.
9. I bet Ty is one confused little kid right now.
10. Moral of the story: You can get away with murder if you "follow your heart."
ps. Jillian is darling. I'm glad she is the next bachelorette. I think women like her more than men do though.