Monday, May 20, 2013

Am a Fan (Late Spring Edition)

Once again, I am copying my friend Marta's Am a Fan series and sharing my latest loves:

Chick-fil-a wraps.  These babies come with an avocado lime ranch dressing that I could drink by itself.  Add a Diet Lemonade and a large waffle fry and I am in Heaven.


Selling stuff on Ebay.  I just started and I am hooked.  I am selling everything from shoes to PBK bedding.  My used Lululemon workout clothes are selling for more than I paid for them originally.  The shipping situation still throws me for a loop but I am figuring it out.


Harmon's post office:  I am shipping a lot of stuff lately (see above.)  My mom just put me on to the post office inside Harmon's.  They have everything the real post office has without that super grouchy dude working at the Draper location.  You know who I am talking about.  I used to wait extra long to get the other lady working there just to avoid him.  Now I can avoid him all the time and the lines and hit the post office at Harmon's. 


Loft Sunwashed Tees:  Some people swear by Old Navy V-neck tees.  My favorite tees are from Loft.  They are soft, they fit well and you can get them 40% off almost all the time.


Pizzeria Limone: At Christmas time, my friend Mariah introduced me to Pizzeria Limone in Fort Union.  The place has tasty wood-oven pizzas, good salads, gelato, and every one's favorite fountain drink mixer extraordinaire.  It is delicious.  And now we are getting one in Sandy right by my brand new McD's!


Old Navy Work Out Clothes:  Old Navy has been putting out some awesome moisture wicking work out clothes lately. They have some great Lululemon looking knock-off items.  I love their compression capris, bra-tops and bright tanks.


The Mindy Project:  This is Mindy Kaling's show.  Remember when I told you how funny her book is?  Her show is just as funny.  She makes me laugh out loud.  Warning--Sometimes it can be a little crude.  It is on Fox.  DVR it!
 

12 comments:

LAURA said...

I love this list, thanks for sharing. ps did you see that brad Womack is dating ashlee (from sean's season? I have too much time on my hands)

Jill said...

I don't really even like chicken, but Chick-Fil-A is dessert chicken so I will try your wrap recommendation.

I haven't sold anything on ebay in years! I hate paying for shipping and always wish it was built into the price.

I wish I had a Harmon's near me, but when I mail things on Creative Friday at Michelle's I often go to the Harmon's near her.

I adore The Mindy Project! The last two episodes were especially hysterical!

Ashley said...

I need to round up a ton of stuff for you to sell on ebay. I'll never do it myself. You can spend the profits on that pizza. I love a good pizza. I'll also have to try that wrap. I'm not crazy about the McDonald's one that Dad is fond of. Why are you selling your LuLu Lemon stuff anyway? Gonna start wearing jeans and snappy tee's to the gym?

Linda said...

Do the Chick Filet wraps have onions?

Linde said...

I have wanted to try Pizzari Limone....looking forward to it being by us!

brooke said...

No idea Mom. I don't think so. I didn't notice them.

melissa walker said...

When I come out this summer, you can introduce me to Pizzeria Limone! I loved your dating posts and love your advice. It's refreshing and honest and totally you!

alexandra said...

i love the mindy project too and have already blown through season 1. great tip on old navy stuff. and im trying that wrap. i admire your on line sales activity. i can barely mail a bill.

Megan said...

Love The Mindy Project and the Chick Fil A wrap -- Addy and I get that every time. But I've never seen the avocado ranch. We use the roasted honey BBQ sauce. So good. Every week.

Holly said...

I'm loving the Old Navy work out clothes too. I think that's one you have on on your bike, right? I have the same one.

Jaime said...

I unload so much crap on eBay all the time. I love it!

Em said...

It's a shame I don't work out, so most of this didn't apply to me. ;) But I think Mindy Kaling is a kindred spirit. The Mindy Project is my fave new show. Tell me you follow her on Insta! If you don't, go follow her right this SECOND! (uhh...she cusses, but then again, don't we all?)

So I was in UT over Memorial Day, and I am dying because I really would have loved to have a little lunchy get together with you. But I was there with my mom and sis, which is an anomaly and we only had one car. Hopefully next time I'm in town! I would have loved to have caught up with you in person.

...The Chick-fil-a wraps are on my list! Praise your mom for remembering to ask about the onions...