So I'm sure you all assumed I died since you haven't heard from me since Buster came home. Things are actually going really well and I've just been content to hold him and love on him every second.
Here is what else has been going on...
1. I'm loving Glee. I swear the show was written just for me. I have all the episodes tivo'd and I'm behind so every night I get to watch a show. Were you all dying at the Madonna episode? It was the best one yet. I love the story line with Finn's mom and Kurt's dad dating. And Sue Sylvester is my hero. She is the funniest thing on tv right now. Yet, she is so sweet with her down syndrome sister, I always end up in tears.
2. I know Dancing with the Stars is for old people but I promise I just tivo it to watch Erin and Maks. Are they the cutest couple ever? Do you think they a couple in real life? I'm obsessed with them. This is what happens when I have nothing else to think about:
3. Luke pooped his pants today. Yes, Luke. My almost 7 year old. He was laughing so hard, he pooped his pants. I was soooo mad. I was nursing, and I was yelling at the top of my lungs at him and probably scared the living daylights out of the baby. Now I'm hoarse.
4. The baby is getting some newborn pictures taken in the morning with my friend Jen Fairbanks. She took Ryan's too and they were beautiful. I decided not to wait until 6 weeks like I did with my other babies because my kids are huge by 6 weeks and I want to remember how tiny Buster is right now. He is still 6 pounds and he turned 2 weeks today. Did I mention how cute he is...oh yeah.
Ryan at 6 weeks
5. I am going to be in some of the pictures. Because of some ginorm nursing boobs, I will hopefully just be doing face type shots. I'm too big for all my clothes and Buster is too little for all of his. It's a cruel world.
6. Getting meals brought in is the best thing on the planet. The meals that my friends have brought have made me embarrassed for every meal I've ever taken someone else. I can't figure out why I'm not losing any weight...
7. Sam bought me a new stainless steel Kitchenaid mixer and blender for Mother's Day. I get to say adios to my cobalt blue stuff. This is BIG! One of my biggest regrets in life was buying blue appliances. What the crap was I thinking?
8. I have a good husband. I sent him to Target with a list of feminine type products such as nursing pads and such and he didn't bat an eye. Four kids will do this to a man.
9. I'm kind of wondering how much longer it is acceptable for me to keep tooling around in sweats. Any thoughts? I did get my hair and eyebrows done yesterday so I haven't completely let myself go.
10. If anyone in the greater SL area is reading this, I need a diet coke stat.