Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Fastest Bachelor Post Ever
Sorry for the delay in this post. I had too much going on last night to do it. Now I have a baby in my lap so I'm going to give you my quick thoughts and you all need to comment and fill in the rest!
1. I hate Sin City. I could seriously smell the cigarette smoke and booze through the tv.
2. I loved Shawntel's date. I would kill for a shopping spree like that. I loved it even more when she came home and lorded her purchases over the other girls. I didn't care for Brad's vest though. Who is dressing that guy?
3. I don't mind Shawntel but she does nothing for me. If I were her, I would shut up about my line of work and just be pretty. That is what she does best. Ditto to talking about her cat Peaches with the crazy eyes.
4. I actually shed tears when Emily cried when she got in the race car. I really really hope Brad didn't know about her fiance being a Nascar driver. I swore she told him. Either way, the producers are willing to do anything to provide the drama.
5. I loved watching all the girls get ticked about the time Brad spent with Emily. I fell in love with Emily tonight. Did you all see the previews? My friend Mandee pointed out Emily was not in any of the South Africa previews. I predict Emily will be the one to leave the show and then be the next Bachelorette. You heard it here first folks!
6. Once again, the producers brought the drama with the two Ashleys on the two-on-one date. I was rooting for Ashley S but knew he would pick crazy Ashley H. Ashley H was the better dancer. Can I just say, harnesses are not a good look on anyone? I don't want to see anyone's crotch like that.
7. I was sad for Ashley S in her exit interview in the limo. Why did they keep flashing back and forth between happy Ashley with brad and miserable Ashley going home in the limo. She is only 24 and cute. I have no doubt she will find someone else.
8. Michelle Michelle Michelle. You always bring the crazy. "You are not allowed to talk Brad--I'm just going to tie you to this chair." Is there any doubt the girl is cuckoo? Brad looked so uncomfortable but like any man blinded by sex appeal--he gave her the rose.
9. Alli drove me crazy with her tears and the "I don't feel special business." She better have enjoyed that little dessert from Brad because she is the next to go.
10. I love the exotic dates. I watched the preview twice. I can't wait for the drama!