Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Got Back

My family is having a little weight loss contest. We started yesterday and we have until December 17th to drop as much weight as we can without playing dirty (diuretics and the like.) Whoever drops the highest percentage of their body weight wins the pot (a very small sum of money.) Some of us have a few pounds of baby weight to lose, others have a few, cough, 30 pounds of not-baby weight to lose, but it's all in good fun.

Recently, one member of my family insinuated that my little butterball Ryan should be in the contest. I don't know why.



I would never allow it. I think Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without stuffing



rolls



and man boobs.

12 comments:

lindsey said...

Totally offensive. He is ADORABLE.

Liz said...

You will win for sure....I saw you sweating away at step this morning. So dedicated!

Ashley said...

Hilarious. He is so adorable. I love the picture of his perfectly spherical behind.

I am doing well at going to the gym but am still eating all day. The bag of chocolate chips is my downfall.

shelby said...

You just described a mixture of me and my husband! ah

He is so cute!

Sam said...

He appears to have his mother's bum.

Ashley said...

I had to come back and see the pictures again. He looks so soft and sweet and I can almost smell him through the blog. I'm so glad you started one!

Kimmie said...

I so love naked babies...especially chubby ones. Brooklyn is working on catching up to him, ut it seems to all go to her cheeks. (She gets that from her mother!)

Amy said...

Is there ANYTHING cuter that baby fat?? I just want to squish his bum

The Mostess said...

I like his rolls and stuffing just the way they are!

Linda said...

He is so cute, who would EVER suggest he needs to lose any of those rolls???
Those photos just make me want to get my hands on him - totally cuddly!

Unknown said...

Those are some nice rolls!

Christie said...

Why don't my rolls and stuffing look as adorable? It hardly seems fair.