The two of us with our baby boys in July
2. She is very bright--I won't embarrass her by sharing her test scores but I will tell you she was accepted to Harvard.
3. She graduated from BYU in American Studies and attended law school at BYU.
4. She was a DA in California until she had her baby and quit to stay home and roam the malls.
5. She has two adorable red heads--Charlie who is 2 and Max who is 9 months.
Ashley, me and my mom
12. We worked at Golden Swirl together and used to race our cars home after midnight. It's a miracle we are both still alive.
13. She is a horrible driver. So am I. (We're Warners!)
27. She met her husband at a costume party in college. They didn't see each other for two years. Then he appeared at her door step one day. He had come to home teach another Ashley and got the wrong apartment. The rest is history.
Ashley and Tyler on Halloween this year--she is Baberaham Lincoln.
28. She is the most kind, genuine, caring person I know but won't take any crap from anyone.
29. She has the best blog on the planet.
Happy Birthday! I wish I was there to take you to Olive Garden. We'll do it in December!