The minute Halloween is over, Christmas shopping begins. I'm already stressing because my kids have not nailed down what they want from Santa. As for me, I'm making it easy on Santa (and anyone else who feels so inclined) this year. I'm not really this greedy--I just want to make sure there are a lot of options. Is there anything worse than going to Bed Bath and Beyond for some one's gift registry and seeing only 10 things and they are all $75-$150?
That's not me. I want you to have options...and I have a birthday in March and Mothers Day, etc, etc. The list is a work in progress. Let's begin.
1. A new stainless steel kitchen garbage can. My old plastic white one is disgusting. I like this one from Costco--it is touch less:
2. Clinique lip gloss in "air kiss"
3. Tall boots to wear with skinny jeans. I bought these and the heel wasn't quite high enough. I'm verrrrry picky. Maybe it is best if I pick these out myself.
4. Car wash coupons to Platinum. I've got to see my boyfriend and who wants to wash your car when it's cold outside?
5. A small camera for my purse. Sam was kind enough to buy me a big daddy nice camera last year which I love. But I need a small one I can throw in my bag and whip out especially for inconspicuous photos for the blog. Part of the gift is not having to pick it out myself. I hate learning about technology:
7. Gift cards to any of the following; Impact Fitness, Ann Taylor Loft (not Ann Taylor), Nordstrom, Taipan imports, Rod Works, Sweet Briar Hollow, Basket Loft
8. Gift cards for these food places. I would not use these for date night, but for when I want to pick up a good lunch without guilt: Hagerman's, Kneaders, Rumbi's, Zupas.
9. The true gift--gift certificate to Sanctuary Day spa for a massage. Pure heaven.
10. Cash. Just like my cute 90 year old grandpa says, "Always the right size, always the right color!"